Iron Oxide Black Pigment
Style: Inorganic Pigment
Free Sample: Yes
Supply Ability: 50 Ton/Tons per Week
Delivery Port: Qingdao ,Tianjin ,Shanghai Port, China
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union
Black Oxide is an iron oxide which is flat, black and pure in hue. Stands alone as an accent color for any cosmetic or personal care product; also useful to deepen the tone of other colors.
Black Oxide: "Midnight", black is a great color to have in any collection -- creates an impressive and classic contrast against white. While this is a non-bleeding colorant, if you add too much to your soap it can migrate into other colors in the soap design or stain washcloths. We recommend starting out at 1/16th to 1/8th teaspoon per pound for melt & pour soaps. For cold process, add 1 teaspoon of oxide to 1 tablespoon of a carrier oil like Sweet Almond or Olive Oil and mix well using a mini mixer. To create the color in the sample of cold process soap above, we used 1/4th teaspoon of colorant (about 0.15 oz before dispersing) in 1 pound of soap. For more information on oxides in soap, check out this blog post.
Residue on Seive%
Iron Oxide Red 130
Iron Oxide Yellow 313
Iron Oxide Brown
Iron Oxide Green
Iron Oxide Orange
Iron Oxide Black
Chromium Oxide Green
Deep green powder
1) Constancy & homogeneity
2) Thermal stability & high coloring power
3) Appropriate particle size
4) Attractive price
5) Provide excellent technical services
1. Iron oxide black pigment is used in many types of paints, including anti-rust paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2. It is used for dyeing construction materials, such as bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3. It is used in paper industry, esp. rice paper.
4. It is used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy floor, color for pitch.
5. It is used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6. Pigment for cosmetic.
7. Coloring sugar-coat for medicine tablets.
Can I get the sample order of Iron oxide black pigment ?
Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mix sample are accepted.
How do you ship the goods and how long it takes arrive?
We usually ship by DHL, EMS Fedex or TNT. It usually takes 3 –5 days working days to arrive.
How to proceed the order if I have logo to print?
First, artwork for visual confirmation, and next the is sample picture to you.
Do you offer guarantee?
Yes, we offer one year warranty for the products.